House Clearances and Estate Sales
If you require expert advice and assistance regarding the clearance of antiques and valued possessions from a property, we can organise the entire process and ensure that you receive the best prices from their sale, whether the property is in the UK or abroad.
We are very much aware that house and estate clearances are often required at very sensitive times, so my priority is to ensure the process is as stress-free and straightforward as possible, whether you require help with a large estate or a two bedroomed house.
We deal with each property and the possessions within, with respect and care, ensuring that the house is emptied in its entirety, cleaned throughout and effectively prepared for sale.
Our services include:
- A free initial consultation
- Preparation of full inventory, including photographs, of contents
- Advice on values and best disposal where required
- Liaison with experts in specialised fields
- Negotiation and confirmation of arrangements with auction houses and salerooms
- Valuation for probate / insurance
- Disposal of minor items
- Supervised physical clearance of the property
- Preparation of the property for sale
- Packaging and delivery of items to be retained
- Liaison with legal representatives
- Instructions to local authorities and utilities
- The facility to arrange storage for items
With the globalisation of the auction market and the rise of the internet, it is important to offer furniture, paintings and other valuables in their most advantageous locations.
My experience and database of global buyers will ensure items are offered to the correct market, for you to receive the best prices for your valuables.
If I can be of assistance, please Contact Me – I’d be delighted to hear from you.
“Thank you for coming to see me Edward. You brought not only professionalism but
enormous courtesy and understanding to what was a very difficult time to my family and me.”
Click HERE for more testimonials from people who we’ve recently helped with house clearances.